View Single Post
Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Trig Nov 19, 2018 at 11:05 PM

Well when I had sex with my first fiance he wore condoms. I was 17 and didnt want to get pregnant. I felt the need to shower afterwards of course but semen wasnt an issue because it was in the condom of course. Then with my husband. I have only had 2 sex partners. I wasnt to worried about semen until my daughter started to get about 6 or 7. I started freaking out that traces of my body fluids or his would get on the sheets and she would touch it somehow. She liked to snuggle in my bed with me. I started putting sheets down. Limiting where my husband touched me and cleaning all the semen out of me so it wouldnt leak out later and comtaminate me, my daughter or anyone else. I am like that with all bodily fluids though. Like if I was with a woman and not a man i would still have that issue. Semen is the grosset though
The look, the taste, the texture. I was well aware that none of us had any diseases but it didnt make it feel any different. I still felt containmented and I really didnt want my daughter contaminated by her parents bodily fluids. Ecspecially her fathers semen. Sometimes I used to get this feeling out of the blue that my privates were dirty and go wash my privates. Sometimes i used rubbing alcohol.

Last edited by Rive1976; Nov 20, 2018 at 12:06 AM..
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote