10 yr Member
314 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2018 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
Thank you.

How it ...........emotionally feels...........to each person may be different but the ..............process itself.............. is the same and has been since the 1990's. (since I was diagnosed in college dissociative disorders and integration has been the topic of many of my research term papers, thesis papers and I have continued with my own personal research and work in the field of dissociative disorders. integration was one of the in depth topics due to my natural fears about it)

feel free to post your.........integration process......... and how each step in the process ..........felt ..........to you.
I agree that the basics of integration are pretty much the same but I'm sure the whole process is very different for each person.

I think you're brave for sharing your experience really.Mine feels too personal to share other than the basics.

This is an interesting thread though.There's not a whole lot of info out there about integration.Especially about life afterwards and I'm hoping that will part of what you share here too.
Betty_Banana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
amandalouise, MickeyCheeky