View Single Post
JoeS21

Member Since Jul 2014
13 hugs
given
Default Nov 22, 2018 at 04:07 AM

GOODBYE

To set the record straight, 1. I took study drugs, Adderall, etc. for the first time this year. Now I know that my life’s work is a fools work compared to what it could have been. As such, I am permanently barred from a future where I can fit in with peers intellectually or reach anything close to the level I should be at. I am also aware that no one cared enough to tell me about study drugs sooner which is not surprising since no one on the face of this earth has ever known me in all my life (explained below). I do not want to be here. 2. My doctors, and every doctor I can find, is unwilling to help me gain facial hair, a deep voice, and other basic essentials so that others can finally stop misinterpreting nearly everything I say or do based on my not looking or sounding like who I am, wrapper doesn’t match product, my tone of voice is not controllable or known to me when my voice I voluntarily feminizes as part of my genetic disorder. Thus, no one has ever known me for who I am. The more frequently others are around me, the less they know me and the more they misinterpret me. There is no end in sight and I admit failure in a lifelong effort to find help.
JoeS21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes, Shi m