View Single Post
Anonymous55989

Default Nov 24, 2018 at 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
People getting off from other peoples bodies is disgusting it really is. Very animalistic. I started feeling this way at the end of my marriage. I just got so annoyed that he wanted to get off on my body all the time. I wasnt disgusted when I wanted to get off though. Semen is disgusting because it looks kind of chunky, tastes bad etc but I think its that I find it germy mainly. When I first started having sex I didnt have these feelings. I was 17. I dont understand why they arised when I was around 8 years ago. I am 42 now.
I think that something happened to trigger these feelings. If you did not always feel this way, then either something triggered repressed feelings to come up from childhood or something happened during your marriage that upset you or repulsed you in a big way. It is most likely one of those things, and they are probably both connected in some way.

You told me earlier that this seemed to begin when your daughter reached the age of 7 or 8. So, it is possible that there is some connection between her age and painful memories from your childhood, and something about the sex with your ex-husband was the catalyst to begin whatever is going on here. I'm just guessing at this though.

We know these things for sure:

1) You are disgusted by body fluids, mostly from the other person.
2) You feel that people using others for their own physical pleasure is animalistic.
3) You did not have the above feelings at the beginning of your marriage.
4) These feelings of repulsion began at the end of your marriage or when your daughter reached the age of 7 or 8.

In my opinion, the best way to explore this is to first think back to your marriage, and find the trigger(s) that began all this. This is not easy of course. But maybe if you write down for yourself the chronology of how things went downhill in your marriage, and the feelings associated with this, every step of the way, then more might become revealed to you. Think of it as writing a memoir of your past marriage and how it went bad. How did you feel about him and what you experienced together throughout your marriage? How did it change over time? How did you feel when you became pregnant and gave birth to your daughter? How did your intimacy change over time in your marriage? Those are just examples to get started. Basically, I think you should work backwards in time, and this is a good place to begin, since something changed during your marriage and triggered these feelings of repulsion. Either they were uncovered from the past, or they were created during the marriage.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rive1976