SummerTime12
Grand Member

SummerTime12 has no updates.

10 yr Member
601 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2018 at 10:16 PM

I’ve never experienced abuse by a therapist, but I have felt like this towards other men who have abused me. I don’t actually want to tell their friends and family about it because I’m sure no one would believe me, but sometimes I still think about it and what it would be like. Would anyone believe me or defend me? Would someone else come forward? I doubt it but I still wonder. Sometimes it makes me so upset that I have to live with what they did to me for the rest of my life and have it negatively impact me every day in the form of flashbacks, nightmares, body memories, fear of men, etc. Yet they get to live as if nothing happened. Maybe if I told the people they love, what they did would finally affect them somehow. I guess that’s why I like thinking about it sometimes even though I’m 99.9999% sure I’d never tell. I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through something awful also. And I feel like it’s 100x worse that it was someone who you were supposed to be able to trust and be safe with no matter what.
SummerTime12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
precaryous