View Single Post
eammon
eammon has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Nov 28, 2018 at 07:22 PM

I should probably have been more to the point. There are multitude of problems that go with orchiectomy, hormone levels, moods and ED to mention a few. I have seen counselors over the years and have been seeing for the past year due to a fear of sexual relations developed in the past 5 years. I just cant seem to "get over the finish line" in regards to oral sex. It is the only sex we have due to my wifes post menopause dryness. She doesn't like to use lubrication. Pardon me for being so graphic but I have only been able to ejaculate in her vagina. We dont have intercourse anymore as I said. I love giving her oral and I like to receive it but when I get close to climax I stop. I have had strong negative feelings about my semen ever since I was told I was sterile 40 years ago. I always ejaculated in her vagina in hope that somehow wife would become pregnant. This ejaculating in her mouth has me scared. In 40 years of marriage I have never done it. I wish I could orgasm without the semen. Sorry for being so graphic.
eammon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote