View Single Post
WishfulThinker66
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Nov 29, 2018 at 10:07 AM

I haven't posted a check-in for a while now. That is not to say though that I haven't been dealing with a great deal of stress and anxiety. In fact it has been bad enough at times that I have been under a great deal of duress and distress. I figure it was best to try and avoid it though rather than ruminate and harp on about it.

Well ignoring my triggers certainly has not been the best way to go. For, they don't go away now do they. I have incidentally lost a lot of weight recently and I point to the stress as part of the cause.

Now however is a matter that is sending stress right out of the ballpark and I have been having a hard time recently just managing to carry on. I am not coping well and the worry is now spiralling out of control.

I have mentioned an impending trip that is now merely a week and a half away. It is a European river boat cruise down the Danube River. I should be amazing. The problem though is that I have found out by my own means that low water levels are affecting current sailings. I belong to a forum on these cruises and have read some really upsetting tales of how badly people's cruises have turned out.

So I am worried at how my own will be distrupted.

Particularly worrying is that the cruise line has as of yet not contacted us regarding the situation. Not a bloody word. It is now just over a week away and still no contact. I expected a travel package weeks ago yet not a damn thing. My travel agent is having no luck with getting any information from them either. Usually no news is good news but in this case I truly worry that is the opposite.

Hugs from:
Sunflower123, Yzen