Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Nov 29, 2018 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eammon View Post
I should probably have been more to the point. There are multitude of problems that go with orchiectomy, hormone levels, moods and ED to mention a few. I have seen counselors over the years and have been seeing for the past year due to a fear of sexual relations developed in the past 5 years. I just cant seem to "get over the finish line" in regards to oral sex. It is the only sex we have due to my wifes post menopause dryness. She doesn't like to use lubrication. Pardon me for being so graphic but I have only been able to ejaculate in her vagina. We dont have intercourse anymore as I said. I love giving her oral and I like to receive it but when I get close to climax I stop. I have had strong negative feelings about my semen ever since I was told I was sterile 40 years ago. I always ejaculated in her vagina in hope that somehow wife would become pregnant. This ejaculating in her mouth has me scared. In 40 years of marriage I have never done it. I wish I could orgasm without the semen. Sorry for being so graphic.
All of this is outside of my experience. My story's more complicated than I would want to get into here; but on the heels of a few embarrassing tries at reviving my sexual ability following my surgery, I simply gave up & that was the end of it. I hope, though, that you are able to find your way through this difficult situation.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
eammon