DechanDawa LEAVING

8 yr Member
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2018 at 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecomsin View Post
I feel this way also. Sometimes it makes me anxious or reading the news triggers feelings of helplessness, esp when I hear about climate change catastrophes already happening around the world or things which increase the risk of a major war. I think the murder of Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Turkey is one of those things because it creates an atmosphere of lawlessness and the exertion of brute force instead of diplomacy. You see that also going on in Russia seizing Ukrainian ships and taking prisoners.

I also have a limited social life, in part by choice and in part from being cast aside by the rest of society. I am diagnosed as bipolar, and that makes us different, and also need to take an AP everyday to stay in what we all call reality.

Glad I found this thread.

In the last few months I kind of got hooked into the news. I had been avoiding the news. Now I think...perhaps...IDK...just being a little less informed would be okay.

I have gotten a little crazy. I feel guilty using a straw or a plastic water bottle or bag. I hate all the traffic. Where I live we have good public transportation but not many people actually use it. Meanwhile the traffic gets worse with most cars filled with only a single driver.

I actually don't think I can handle the news and I need to take a break. I am so upset by politics and the state of the world.

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
katydid777, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky