Magnate

Member Since Nov 2016
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Dec 02, 2018 at 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DechanDawa View Post
Medication makes me insane. I cannot tolerate the side effects.

In general I am very cordial on the phone or with sales people. My feeling is other people are just trying to do their job so especially with phone people I am cheerful.

Well, if you are on two antidepressants in order to feel cheerful...I don't think we are talking about the same thing. Anyway, I can't tolerate medication so it is a moot point.

I will rethink the faking it thing. I don't know. Maybe it had some positive influence. But it didn't really make me feel better. I have a very bleak, pessimistic outlook. I feel like the world is going to hell and people don't see it. We have basically destroyed this planet but people still want to pollute the environment, consume, and poison everything.
My thought is that you should be your self. If you know that this is a problem for you, (not anyone else) just you, you might try to work on it, but don't fake it. Be the person you are. The only one who counts about the person you are, is you!!! If you are not happy with it, then try to work on it, if you are happy with it, then it isn't your problem, it is the other person/s problem to accept you the way you are!!!
katydid777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, unaluna