View Single Post
Beachgirl850

Member Since Dec 2018
Angry Dec 02, 2018 at 10:26 AM

My husband was sexually abused by his older brother and his father was an alcoholic. Very dysfunctional home life growing up. Doesn’t like to be touched, showed little emotion,etc. Went to counseling and while EMDR therapy did help him confront the abuse, he became even more withdrawn. Finally made the decision to divorce after 17 years of marriage. I have Rhematoid arthritis and gained weight the last couple of years. Finally starting to feel and look better after losing 23 lbs but now I feel myself getting so angry at how unsupportive and cavalier he has been about situation. Any advice about how to get over the anger would be appreciative. I feel like I put up with so much of his issues in marriage for so long and now it’s like he is a stranger. Should mention that he still sucks his thumb while sleeping, is a sexsomniac, and just found out he has the testosterone levels of an 85 yo so candidly he is no great prize. Don’t know why I feel this way as I don’t love him anymore and definitely don’t want to get back together. Sorry for the length of this post. Clearly needed to vent.
Beachgirl850 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky