View Single Post
MrSunrise

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Dec 02, 2018 at 08:20 PM

Hi Everybody,

I am new here, and as the first thing, I would like to say 'Hi' to all of you.

I have discovered that it is highly possible that I had CEN about 3 weeks ago. Before that, I have been suffering from anxiety for 6 years (I am 32 now) and have already started therapy 8 months ago.

Now I am working every day on understanding my problem as well as possible with the hope of working out a solution.

As I do not know my exact plan yet, I want to share what I am doing now and will update once I come up with new ideas/adjustments.

Now I am at STAGE 1.

I know that I have CEN and I know the basics behind the concept. My goal, for now, is to:
a) understand CEN as deeply as possible
b) understand what are the effects of CEN on me
c) understand my experiences and behaviors that gave me CEN
d) understand my current behaviors that further propel CEN and that have to be accepted or changed if possible

As I wrote above, I read a lot about CEN. When I read, I always try to refer to my past experiences. It helps me to bring back memories and emotions that were attached to these experiences.

I note it all down, and I think about it both logically as well emotionally.

Sometimes I feel that I manage to change sth. in myself just by rethinking it.

Sometimes I discover sth. Big that I cannot handle on my own then I take it to my therapist.

Sometimes I discover things that I have no idea what to do with then I just leave it as it is.

I hope that in 2-3 more books I will gain enough confidence and insight to start dealing with things in the real world and not just thoughts in my mind. Let's see how it will go.
MrSunrise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Betty_Banana, Fuzzybear, LifelongLoner, MickeyCheeky, unaluna

Thanks for this!
LifelongLoner, seeker33