Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2018 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow View Post
What I am trying to say, is to get out there and live. It will help you cope better. You new planet will be one of letting go and adventure.

I don't feel any sense of adventure. I have extreme financial problems and am just trying to keep off the streets. I am isolated, and my community is not very friendly. I don't have enough money to move to be close to family and old friends. I wasn't born in the west and I hate the west. Too much sky. Too much space. It is a foreign landscape. More like a moonscape.

If it was as easy as letting go and embracing adventure wouldn't I be doing that? I am not 25 years old, for God's sake. I had plenty of freaking adventure when I was young. I traveled halfway around the world and back. I have lived in every corner of this country...and in other countries as well.

I am older and the world is disappointing. People are disappointing. Politically this country is going straight to hell. We are tear-gassing babies at the border who are trying to climb iron walls to find a safe place to live.

Adventure? An over-rated concept. Selfish.

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote