View Single Post
MissLiliVancouver

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Dec 03, 2018 at 04:37 PM

Hello everyone. New to this forum and not entirely sure that this is the right place to post, as I don’t have NPD, but I do have ADHD and comorbid mood disorders which may predispose me to attracting narcissists like a magnet.

Though I’ve gotten better at recognizing these folks and minimizing my interaction with them before I get sucked into the usual vortex, I’m still getting over one four years after the fact. I’ve come a long way, but what’s really bugging me these days is this:

WHAT’S UP WITH THE ENABLERS? This person who’s hurt me and many others has more old, loyal friends than anyone I know. At this point, I just want to find a way to release the judgement and anger I feel for some of our mutual friends—who are lovely, compassionate, intelligent people—and their absolute refusal to call out abusive behaviour. Is it that they can’t or won’t see it? Whatever it is, it frustrates and saddens me, as does the fact that he’s apparently capable of and willing to show some people love. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shine on this.
MissLiliVancouver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky