View Single Post
badusername
Newly Joined
badusername has no updates.

5 yr Member
Confused Dec 03, 2018 at 05:26 PM

Hi. I get in trouble a lot with my parents for lying. I lied a lot as a child and I lie a lot now. I "have no trouble lying" as my dad's girlfriend put is. This is true. I am also very lazy and have little work ethic because responsibilities just seem pointless. I once stole 80 dollars from my parents in an attempt to run away fro home because I was experiencing a depressive episode. I steal money from my parents now too. Not much, just a few quarters off their dresser so I can go down the convenience store and buy myself a quick snack. Not enough to get caught. I know I don't care about other people as much as other people. My dad's girlfriend cares way too much about other people and then wonders why she's so stressed, it's annoying. I only feel guilty if I get caught, and I would kill if I knew I could get away with it. I admire people who get away with things because it means they're smart. I am basicallly a pathological liar and lying comes so naturally tome it's like an instinct. It's a habit that I will likely never break, and I don't want to. As long as lying gets me out of trouble I will continue doing it. If I could get away with stealing from my parents again, I would do it. But last time I stole the money my parents locked their bedroom door. Does this mean I'm a psychopath? I also have a strong desire to be away fro everyone and live an isolated lifestyle because people don't understand me and they're boring and too preoccupied with others. My parents worry abiout me so much and it's really annoying.
badusername is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote