View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Dec 03, 2018 at 10:56 PM

Hello badusername: I noticed this is your first post here on PC. So... welcome to PsychCentral. I'm sorry we here on PC can't offer mental health diagnoses. So we can't tell you whether or not you could be diagnosed as having antisocial personality disorder. For this you would need to see a mental health professional. However, reading through the various posts in the AsPD sub-forum, as well as the other Personality Place sub-forums, may help you to get a better handle on what may be going on with you.

One other thing you can do is to take some of the quizzes & tests that are on offer here on PC. Here are links to 2 listings of the quizzes & tests that are available:

Psychological Quizzes and Tests

Personality Tests

And then here are links to 3 articles, from PsychCentral's archives, that discuss AsPD & also compare it to other personality disorders. The 4th article is an "Ask the Therapist" column where a 19 year old wrote in asking if he might possibly have AsPD:

Antisocial Personality Disorder Symptoms

Comparing Narcissism to Antisocial Personality Disorder | The Recovery Expert

What's the difference between a narcissist, sociopath, and borderline? | The Recovery Expert

Do I Have Antisocial Personality Disorder? | Ask the Therapist

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote