bizi
Bizi is bizi

bizi happines is a decision

15 yr Member
43.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Dec 04, 2018 at 11:29 PM

Eat a good sized dinner or you will be hungry later in the evening I am also trying to cut back with the carbs.But I am not going crazy over it. I had chicken with chick peas in a brown gravy/sauce that I added hot sauce to spice it up a bit. then we had cauliflower with corn and I did not eat all of the corn or chick peas just until I was not hungry any more. I drank a lot of water and chewed gum to help with the psychological aspects of feeling of not snacking like I used to do.
the almonds were my down fall...I am trying to limit those.I come home usually before dinner and may have a slice of cheese. Might even have a tablespoon of peanut butter. like I said I have to make this work.
I also have 2 squares of dark chocolate 80% after dinner. very satisfying. and can usually stop at 2 but sometimes i have 4.
I am losing weight eating this way.
I see my pdoc tomorrow morning will be interested in what I weighed 3 months ago. I hope that i have lost some weight.
I will tell her that I had gotten up to 187 so have lost a good 10 pounds since nov 1st.
I will be your cheer leader if you want!
((((HUGS))))
We can do this!
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky