View Single Post
Laurel1562

Member Since May 2018
114 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 02:05 AM

One of my sisters, who is a walking trigger factory for me, is visiting this weekend to celebrate my middle daughter's graduation from nurse practitioner's school. I know she is coming for my daughter and I am happy for this as well as proud of my daughter.

However...my status as having DID or at least having named parts became apparent while in EMDR examining the trigger of hating being left out of things, specifically being not invited to things, especially being the only one not invited to something. This when I became aware of Little Billy (5) who I now know was introduced by Sandi (7).

So, while talking to my sister, she said her daughter is also coming which is cool because she is somewhat close to my daughter, but my sister announced she was hosting a girls' night out with her daughter and mine, but she did not invite me. Mind you, I know this weekend is about my daughter, but my sister seemed to go out of her way to tell me about this girls' night out and clearly did not invite me. This type of thing is typical for her and is a trigger for my older sister as well as my younger brother.

My littles, especially little Billy, are in a bad state right now and we could really use some support. My husband has been great, but he's sleeping now and he has his own stuff and my T is out of town and this is not enough of an emergency to bother him.

SCREAM!

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky