Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel1562 View Post
One of my sisters, who is a walking trigger factory for me, is visiting this weekend to celebrate my middle daughter's graduation from nurse practitioner's school. I know she is coming for my daughter and I am happy for this as well as proud of my daughter.

However...my status as having DID or at least having named parts became apparent while in EMDR examining the trigger of hating being left out of things, specifically being not invited to things, especially being the only one not invited to something. This when I became aware of Little Billy (5) who I now know was introduced by Sandi (7).

So, while talking to my sister, she said her daughter is also coming which is cool because she is somewhat close to my daughter, but my sister announced she was hosting a girls' night out with her daughter and mine, but she did not invite me. Mind you, I know this weekend is about my daughter, but my sister seemed to go out of her way to tell me about this girls' night out and clearly did not invite me. This type of thing is typical for her and is a trigger for my older sister as well as my younger brother.

My littles, especially little Billy, are in a bad state right now and we could really use some support. My husband has been great, but he's sleeping now and he has his own stuff and my T is out of town and this is not enough of an emergency to bother him.

SCREAM!
Sorry you are going through this...

Question.... how has your system handled this kind of situation in the past....

reason I ask this is because...

you are obviously an adult (your post says you have a daughter that is graduating nursing school )

DID and having dissociative type alters begins in very early childhood, my locations mental health statistics/demographics (reports by mental health treatment providers to the government and state/ county health reporting agencies) by this standard it means an adult whether they knew and had the diagnosis they were DID/had dissociative alters since the body age of before 5.

in a normal persons life time a person has many situations in childhood on up into adulthood when they find out there is an event that they have not been invited to example birthday parties, teenage get together's, dating, pool parties, weddings, memorials, school events like dances and other completely normal things that children teens and adults deal with knowing something is going on that they have not been invited to or have purposely been left out of. even between neighbors there are get togethers and such where one may not be invited to go to.

if I remember right (havent checked out your past posts yet) you went through a very fast healing process of not knowing billy was there to knowing and developed co consciousness with billy with in days and hours....... and in this post you seem to know a lot about your alters and what is going on...

my point is since you have co consciousness and such with your alters you can look back at your lifetime and also ask inside to billy and the others and
find out how you and your system has handled these things in the past. this will tell you what you need to do now.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky