View Single Post
katydid777
Magnate

Member Since Nov 2016
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Dec 05, 2018 at 02:37 PM

My Sister In Law passed away about 12:30 this after noon. She had been life flighted from Panama City Beach Florida to Pensacola Florida Sunday night unresponsive. She was one of the disabled people I was trying to help after hurricane Michael hit. She was on 24/7 oxygen, and they didn't have a car to be able to get to any of the help stations. Yesterday the hospital told my brother, and Nephew that the family needed to come. The hospital asked if they wanted CPR done if needed, and/or if they wanted the hospital to take her off life support. My brother wanted to see her, and get my Nephew there to see her before that decision was made. They were unable to get there. So I am having a very hard time just knowing that She passed alone. There wasn't any way I could afford to go. I just didn't have the funds. If I had been told a day earlier, I was told Monday evening, by then I had already payed my home taxes. If I had known Monday morning, I could have put off paying them, and I could have gown down there, and Connie wouldn't have passed alone.
katydid777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32891, Anonymous45521, Anonymous55879, Buffy01, Mopey, Open Eyes, Skeezyks, Yzen, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Buffy01