View Single Post
rise13eyond

Member Since Aug 2018
120 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 05:05 PM

Right so new alters forming is always very disorienting and stuff. Well today we had a new alter form and apparently he's very confused. I mean I don't blame him, splitting off is confusing in itself but I'll get to explaining who he is in a second anyway...I just am not really sure how to help him or explain things to him. He's based off a character but I think he understands he's not actually a fictional character. I feel that just adds to the confusion.
Anyway I'll give you ten seconds to guess who he is...1...2...3...4...5678910. It's Link. Yes that Link. Not sure if he's from any one game in particular, but he said he's 17 so.....Well I don't know much about him at this point. He seems just as quiet as the character though. TBH I'm not terribly upset by this. I love video games and I love him as a character, and if it had to be a fictive at least he's a good guy. But I mean he's still very confused.

We are an awkward little system that obsesses over things. We are Sam, Beyond, Stacy, Kevin, Kitty, Shannon,Link, Peyita, Stephen, Nicole, Damon, Pumpkin, Illonor, Daran,LIly. Feel free to send random cute things.
rise13eyond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky