View Single Post
cryingontheinside
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
Why is it that the doctors dont seem to get anxieties with agoraphobia? I have told my doctor time and time again I cannot come to see her because I have agoraphobia really bad which is true, Now she says she understands but clearly she doesnt. Why dont doctors seem to get our phobias? They seem to think we are making them up. Hardly. If I could go out I would but I just cannot make an appointment when they want. She said she gets it that is bull.I have told her numerous times that I just cannot get into a car when she feels like it. It is not that easy for me, I just dont like going out. Now I dont mind sitting outside during the summer by the way that is a big step for me because only a couple of years ago you would have not found me outside at all, I wish they would read up on anxieties and phobias,they just dont seem to get how scary life can be for us. I am so sick and tired of having to explain myself to them,I often wonder how they would feel if they were scared.
I completely relate . i can't have therapy because i can't go out to my appointment . they won't come to me so how can i resolve this ?

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky