View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 10:59 PM

Im also confused because for me it wasnt possible for alters be be automatically created from imaginary game characters. you can read more about how I became DID in my thread called integration. but the short version in order for my alters to have been created I had to dissociate due to extreme trauma,....

like betty Im wondering if you are going through some sort of extreme trauma, if so you can contact your treatment providers or the local police department who can stop who ever is subjecting you to such extreme trauma that its resulting in you dissociating to the extreme of creating alters.

there is also a crisis box at the bottom of the page that has numbers and such for people who are going through a major crisis problem.

on the other side of things do you mean you are creating imaginary friends from games... if so your treatment providers can help you with this, there are some great medications out there that can help you to not to create alters like this from games and such.

my point is there are many different kinds of alters and your treatment provider can help you to understand which of your alters are dissociative type or other kinds and get you treated so that you dont have to be so scared that this is going to keep happening.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky