xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2018 at 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingontheinside View Post
I completely relate . i can't have therapy because i can't go out to my appointment . they won't come to me so how can i resolve this ?
Whenever I see you name I feel bad because of u crying on the inside believe me I know how that feels.Honey I wish I knew how to fix this it is so annoying because the doctors just wont listen and if you have to call to cancel they still arent listening.Here is one for you one time I had to cancel because I was throwing up so when I went to my doctor I had asked her for a note I cannot walk way up to my mailbox because I have a high risk of falling okay she made a stupid comment about how she was going to give me the note when I came to see her but I canceled as I told well I was throwing up and I wasnt about to come here then and I am sure u wouldnt want me vomiting all over the place.she just shook her head,they act like we are lying or something it is to bad we cant call on a day when we are feeling good then go in that day,the anticipatory anxieties that we feel before our appointments are just plain awful.they dont get it I dont think that they even try to get it all they see is dollar signs.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
cryingontheinside, MickeyCheeky