View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 06, 2018 at 03:51 PM

Tired today. Issues with refrigerator. If it stops running one more time, I think I will lose it. I vacuumed off the coils the best I could lying on my stomach (coils in the very back of course). At one point, I got my forearm stuck, panicked because it took awhile to get it out. If my arms were skinnier, but if they were skinnier, I'd start looking grotesque, and I do not want that look.

Ran a ton this morning, why I keep doing this, I don't know. Weighed the same as yesterday. Period is expected tomorrow. Probably going to get it soon as I woke up super nauseous this morning. That and back pain are usually the signs. Was tired running too but had tons of energy yesterday, and that tends to be the way my cycle works, lots of energy the day before AF and then no energy the day of.

Had lunch late in light of refrigerator problems. Going to have to tell H this refrigerator problem seems like it might not wait until Christmas vacation for him to fix. H is a teacher, so he gets off 2 weeks for Christmas.

Daughter has a birthday party Saturday, the house is a mess, I cut my thumb (minor but it's annoying under the refrigerator). I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost

Thanks for this!
shovelhead