View Single Post
Hey Gem

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Dec 06, 2018 at 06:52 PM

So, I have this sort of "guidance counsellor', in my country it is a sort of therapist/social worker, they come to visit you once a week and help you build your life when things get tough. So, for the past 7 months I have had this male counsellor, he is only 3 years older than me which may have been a mistake to begin with.

Once a few weeks ago he offered me to look at a possible job location, I was embarrassed to tell him I already had checked out this job location before he was my counsellor and he was all like, "Oh, so you thought you like hanging out with me so you're not going to tell me you have been there before." in an amused tone, I teased back. It surprised. When he said that, I teased him back and said, "Yeah, I was thinking how much I enjoy spending time with you so that was an excuse." (in a sarcastic way) and then he teased back and said, "Well, then we may have a problem." and I just smiled and then went serious and told my reasons why I did not tell him and he went back to being serious as well.

Was he joking around or flirting? I told him recently that I felt like I could learn a lot from him, and he said he felt the same way

I am wondering if it is the best to end my sessions with him? Even though I still feel like I like keeping touch with him.
Hey Gem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote