View Single Post
rise13eyond

Member Since Aug 2018
120 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2018 at 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Banana View Post
I had made a post that was above amandalouise's but then deleted it because of a trigger I had put in it.Thought I should explain that in case anyone wondered why I was mentioned(sorry amandalouise).

I had given an example of a type of severe trauma that could cause an alter to be created in adulthood by someone that's already DID.They don't just randomly form out of the blue.So I was concerned and confused by your post rise13eyond.
Oh I feel like it's really complicated. I don't know how long it's been going on. I don't remember when the first alter appeared. I do know when some did though. And some of them...3 of them including Link, have come about this year. But I know the others have been around longer. Again not sure how long there's a lot of speculation from my family and therapist about that. But why all these new ones now within such a close time frame? That's something we've been working on. My therapist and everyone.
I'm not going to go through my entire life, or my current life now, and dissect every aspect of it.
One alter I am pretty sure was caused by specific trauma. Because I know when she formed and I know what was going on at the time.
I'm not as concerned right now with the how and why, as I am what I can to to help everyone get along.

We are an awkward little system that obsesses over things. We are Sam, Beyond, Stacy, Kevin, Kitty, Shannon,Link, Peyita, Stephen, Nicole, Damon, Pumpkin, Illonor, Daran,LIly. Feel free to send random cute things.
rise13eyond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote