Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
314 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2018 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rise13eyond View Post
Oh I feel like it's really complicated. I don't know how long it's been going on. I don't remember when the first alter appeared. I do know when some did though. And some of them...3 of them including Link, have come about this year. But I know the others have been around longer. Again not sure how long there's a lot of speculation from my family and therapist about that. But why all these new ones now within such a close time frame? That's something we've been working on. My therapist and everyone.
I'm not going to go through my entire life, or my current life now, and dissect every aspect of it.
One alter I am pretty sure was caused by specific trauma. Because I know when she formed and I know what was going on at the time.
I'm not as concerned right now with the how and why, as I am what I can to to help everyone get along.
I wasn't asking or expecting you to go through your entire life,your current life or to dissect every aspect of it.I was just confused and concerned and trying to understand your post so that I would know how to respond.

I'm still not sure whether you're talking about alters that have been there since childhood and you're just now becoming aware of them or if these alters are forming and developing now in the present.But if you're not concerned about it I guess all I can do is wish you luck with helping everyone get along and say I hope your therapist can help you accomplish that.

Hugs
Betty_Banana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rise13eyond

Thanks for this!
rise13eyond