View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2018 at 09:07 AM

I decided this morning to say goodbye to him this afternoon. He's struggling to get around. He is still eating small amounts but still losing lots of weight each day. He's starting to show signs of being in pain. We have a winter storm coming in and I don't want to get stuck on the top of our mountain and not be able to get him to the vet.

He's had his last good days, it's clear. It's downhill from here and it's happening fast. I don't want him to suffer any longer, and I can see the signs in his eyes, so we will say goodbye this afternoon. My dad is driving us to the vet later today.

My heart is broken.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45521, MickeyCheeky, mrsselig, unaluna