eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2018 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Yet there was never a girl who could leave me. In fact I keep some of these girls as rare contacts since I know that all of them would have me back if I ever knocked on their door again
Are you sure or are you just saying that to boost YOUR OWN ego.

Lol....I had a long distance BF in high school (late 60's as I graduated summer 1970.) This guy & I talked about maybe getting married as we had actually spent some IRL time together & we met traveling across the country. Anyway....I got a letter from him saying he had gotten married to a girl he knew in his high school. Later that summer I got another letter saying how wrong he was to get married to her & how he knew he wanted me. Lol....my response was "tough ****....you made your choice now live with it"!!!! So just because YOU THINK "all of them would have you back if yiu just knocked on their door"....your ego may have a rude wake up call if you ever tried. Most women/girls don't like arrogant guys who think that they will be at their "beck & call" whenever they want them....& there are enough of us who have learned not to answer that door ever again when he knocks.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky