Inaccurate
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2018 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
Are you sure or are you just saying that to boost YOUR OWN ego.

Lol....I had a long distance BF in high school (late 60's as I graduated summer 1970.) This guy & I talked about maybe getting married as we had actually spent some IRL time together & we met traveling across the country. Anyway....I got a letter from him saying he had gotten married to a girl he knew in his high school. Later that summer I got another letter saying how wrong he was to get married to her & how he knew he wanted me. Lol....my response was "tough ****....you made your choice now live with it"!!!! So just because YOU THINK "all of them would have you back if yiu just knocked on their door"....your ego may have a rude wake up call if you ever tried. Most women/girls don't like arrogant guys who think that they will be at their "beck & call" whenever they want them....& there are enough of us who have learned not to answer that door ever again when he knocks.
Im not making anything up. I have my own ways to get attention for my ego from.

When I meet a new person I always become complete fluid which tests and watches that person all the time. If the new person proves to be useful then I will reevaluate his or her psyche and figure out what version of myself to show to that person and how to gain their trust. Im very good at this I must say.
. This also applies to me and my ex's or "could have beens".

As a result of this behaviour of mine I wear a different face for each "useful" person. A face that this person wants to see and which would make me achieve my goals. Basic example: I know a cop who Im friends with. Sometimes, like once a year I need him to check on someone and then he shows his usefulness. To maintain that friendship I present myself as an intellectual who "knows most things". Im always polite with him as well.

If my buddies and friends had to describe me then their description would vary a lot. None of them know the real me, yet all of them get to see one of my alter egos which was tailored to keep them around and to extract the value.
Inaccurate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky