Thread: I am so upset
View Single Post
roxannejones
Newly Joined

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Dec 07, 2018 at 06:46 PM

I am so upset, so a few weeks ago I got a text from my small group leader asking me to only greet her one time before service on Sunday, and that just one hi/bye before service was best and appropriate. Which I did, or so I thought except I said bye to her after service too and asked if there was small group. Then she sends me this text today saying "a few weeks ago I had expressed that it was ok to greet me when I arrived at church on Sunday morning. That is it. There did not need to be additional contact after that." What does she mean by additional contact here? Saying bye after service? Asking to sit by her? Asking if there was small group this week? If so, she did not tell me any of this in the previous text. So she is saying I did not respect her request and now because of this she is going to draw additional boundaries. She will not answer questions about her personal choice in bible study (which I had asked her about) and that my focus does not need to be on her, and that she cannot give me time or assist with my questions. And that also there would not be a regular small group meeting until January. What I want to know is which of those were her additional boundaries she was drawing and was not having group until January one of her boundaries she was drawing?
roxannejones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Anonymous50384, Bill3, MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes