View Single Post
Bzybee816
Newly Joined

Member Since Dec 2018
Question Dec 07, 2018 at 10:13 PM

I was trying to google whether certain fluvoxamine generics were less effective than others, but I found nothing. Currently, I take 50 mg Fluvoxamine Maleate BID manufactured by Ani Pharms from Kroger and I had been taking generic fluvoxamine from Walmart manufactured by Apotex I believe. (I switched pharmacies when I lost my college insurance and went back on my parents'... I used to pay $10 max/script but my dad's is crappy insurance with an $11,000 deductible... So I used GoodRx to figure out the cheapest place to go.

Anyway, I feel pretty crappy since switching to the Kroger meds (I take generic Adderall XR 20mg and Adderall 10 mg too, but I'm making a separate post on those), and all look different/have different manufacturers from my Walmart ones, so I am trying to determine if it's just one of meds or all making me feel bad.

I am a bit more anxious/feel more germaphobic than when I was on the Walmart meds, but could that just be due to the impending cold/flu season? The worst aspect of my OCD is my fear of getting sick.

TL;DR Have you noticed varying efficacy when taking different manufacturers' generic fluvoxamine maleate tablets?
Bzybee816 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks