View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2018 at 11:51 PM

Hello, I'm LL. I'm turning 26 on the 21st. I have bipolar, PTSD, and an undiagnosed eating disorder (T doesn't know what exactly, no P-Doc available yet), as well as a history of SI and anxiety attacks. I recently moved to Oregon from California. This will be our first Christmas in our new home which is very, very exciting. I am very excited for Christmas, I am hoping it will be a big celebration. We put up our Christmas tree before Thanksgiving! My brother was home for Thanksgiving and we wanted things to be festive for him. No lights on our house, we don't have many neighbors and we live in a quiet area so no need, but we do have two trees, our main tree for the house and a small light-up tree for our front porch. I think our Christmas trees are beautiful, both are fake, our main tree has candy-colored lights and our little one has white lights. We lost all our ornaments in the wildfires, but my mom picked up red, blue, and white ornaments and they shine so pretty in the lights! They're just perfect.

*gasp* I haven't had any egg nog yet, did someone pick up any egg nog for me? I just need one glass of eggnog, it's all I can stomach for the season but it's a tradition!
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
healingme4me, MickeyCheeky