WishfulThinker66
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Dec 08, 2018 at 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
Hi, all, and welcome to our PC Christmas Day thread. Make yourselves at home here, and we can look forward to having a place to go for the holiday, even if you aren't a Christmas-type person. We can celebrate a Jewish holiday, secular holiday, or whatever, too.

I am Travelinglady, a 63-year-old lady, who comes to PC most every day to visit with friends, post about what little I know about things, especially when I see a thread that hasn't been responded to, play games, and provide more meaning to my life. I have bipolar, and even though I wouldn't wish it on anyone, my diagnosis has meant that I found PC and it has added so much to my life. Okay, I'll shut up now--and I can--since I'm not currently manic.

Who else do we have here?
WishfulThinker66 - 52 year old girl still growing up (still asking, "What am I going to do when I grow up?" Saskatchewan, Canada. I too am Bipolar. I too appreciate finding others - it has meant I finally feel I belong after years and years of not.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, and Happy Holidays (whichever that may be). May the spirit of the season bless you all.
WishfulThinker66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, eskielover, MickeyCheeky, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky