Inaccurate
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Dec 08, 2018 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
Lol....I doubt that people like this even want to be diagnosed with anything until their ways end up costing them more than they get.

The home care person RAN when the police started snooping around. When you like how you are & are using people & gaining from it....why bother knowing one's issues if there is no desire to learn from them & change?

Glad there are some rare breeds out there so you don't think all women are dumb & naive & easily lied to. What you call us intelligent colder women aren't colder at all we just learned to use both our logical & emotional mind in mindfullness to see big pictures & logic to detect & determine how to react.... we are anything but cold.....we are just WISE. I learned to detect BS from a very young age.

Oh please. Women are in this world to add value and fun to our lives really. Those rare examples which offer resistance are usually not worth it. But when they are then their brain in most cases will receive a very delicate melody which I will play on it. My mind can truly be irresistible when I want something. You know how some men can be I guess.
Inaccurate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote