View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Dec 08, 2018 at 02:26 PM

In the past, I've used free pictures downloaded from Bing. (I used to do the same thing on Goggle.) I used to try to use pictures from free-picture websites. However PC frequently blocked them saying they lacked a "security chip" (whatever that is.)

I've never been able to figure out a way to copy & paste pictures directly from the source onto a thread here on PC. I've always had to first paste them into my albums & then copy them to the thread I wanted to reply to. The only problem with that is, if I later-on delete them from my albums, they then disappear from the thread I replied to as well.

The other problem I've encountered is that I have Malwarebytes Premium on my computer. And with some pictures in particular, whenever to try to download a picture, I get a notice saying that Malwarebytes has blocked some malicious website or other. I found this to be particularly the case when I would try to download bear pictures. They seem to be rife with malicious software. Consequently I've pretty-much stopped downloading new pictures... especially bear pictures, of which I used to download quite a few.

Anyway... that's what I can tell you about the process. I'll be interested in reading other members' replies to your post. Thanks for posting this!
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady