View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2018 at 05:56 AM

Just a few thoughts...I think lately we have been posting a lot in this thread about not eating, not exercising & feeling guilt about eating or not working out, having zero appetite. Those things can be posted as it's a recovery thread, but we want to include people with all types of EDs, binge eaters, people not being told what bones they can see, etc. Though I am not exactly sure how we'd do that. Maybe for those of us needing to gain or stop bad habits working to post one thing we've done in the day to fight the ED, a thought we have dismissed, etc. I just don't want this thread making people with EDs other than anorexia, bulimia, whatever passes for ED-NOS these days feeling left out or uncomfortable posting because they have different issues with food. I don't know how we'd accomplish this though. We all need to remember this is a support thread that is recovery oriented, not continuing your ED oriented, but how? I know we have anorexia and bulimia subforums and more, but those are not very active at all. Posting there would be like what is the point? I think.

LucyD, I hope you can stay or come back when December passes. I know you said this is an especially hard time for you. I hope your depression starts to improve. I can't remember, do you see a pdoc or take meds or just a PCP? If you leave, I hope you return for an update (hopefully just for a little while, but I understand the need to go for awhile, I've done it on an ED forum - also a recovery one)

Everyone needs to feel welcome here, no matter the ED or even suspected ED, and we need to focus on that, along with recovery.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost

Hugs from:
katydid777

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, shovelhead