Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2018 at 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirilin View Post
Please, tell me how unsuscribe. Thank you.

Cheers.
do you mean unsubscribe a thread... click on thread, click on thread tools, click unsubscribe.

or do you mean delete your account.... from frequently Asked Questions page...

How can I cancel or delete my account?
When you delete your account on Psych Central, all of your posts will remain but your username will be changed to AnonymousXXXXXX (where XXXXXX equals a random number). This helps to anonymize the information you posted here, which many people appreciate since the Internet has a long memory. We do not allow members to delete or cancel their own accounts, and we do not delete accounts if you have no posts.

In order to delete your account, please send a private message (PM) to Any Administrator (the Administrator responsible for closing accounts; please, not DocJohn). Only this Administrator can cancel accounts, which is done as a batch process once a week (sorry, no exceptions). All of your posts will remain in the community when you cancel your account.

Once your account has been deleted, it cannot be undone or restored. So please consider your request carefully. If you've voluntarily left Psych Central and asked that your account be deleted, you are welcome back anytime (but you'll have to create a brand new account from scratch).
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote