Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2018 at 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Also, I never bought make up from the department stores. First of all, the salespeople scare me. The inexpensive stuff from the drug store is just as good and you know it hasn’t been used because it’s factory sealed, no germs. I couldn’t guess how much money I saved by doing that. I use coconut oil to remove make up and as a moisture and to cook. $6 a bottle. I rarely have to buy shampoo because I have a supply of minis from hotel rooms. You may say thrifty— I say smart.

I was hanging around the perfume counter of a department store in my town just for the heck of it and started to talk to the saleslady. She ended up giving me a really expensive sample. You know, they are just people working and making crap pay, too, I am sure.

I buy all my make-up at Target...but I think I might visit the make-up and perfume counters in the one large department store near me...more often...because on a Friday night it is just dead in there and I think the salespeople are bored to tears. I just go in there when it's cold and walk around the floors for exercise.

I do all my "serious" shopping at Target!

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote