View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2018 at 10:15 PM

I've been eating more vegetables. I found a very simple recipe for squash I'm going to try later in the week.

I've eaten fairly well balanced the past couple days. I'm starting to wonder if I have a problem with dairy products. It's weird. I never had any issues with it before. Ever since I developed GERD I seem to have problems when I have milk or foods with a lot of dairy. Certain foods have been making me feel bad physically, not mentally but if I eat junk food lately it makes me feel like crap. My stomach was making strange noises earlier today [emoji28] normally i have a steel stomach. So kind of confused as to why this has been happening.

Anyway, I finished reading the Eating Disorder Sourcebook. There was a lot of useful information in there. I signed up for some Eating D/O newsletters to stay up to date and informed on stuff.

I've been drinking more water because I'm probably dehydrated. I got some raspberry lime seltzer since I've been getting bored with plain water.

I'm trying to stay balanced nutritionally. I have a long way to go but I'm beginning to make changes. I have my first appointment with the nutritionist on the 18th.

Lots of stress. This week will be the last week of the fall semester then I take my final exam. Plus I'm trying to confront some anxiety and panic issues.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
katydid777