View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Dec 10, 2018 at 08:35 AM

I I am very sensitive and insecure .and with that people tend to walk all over me I use to hold back and not say a word but I cannot do that anymore sometimes because it hurts to much. I mean why is it that someone can say something to me and I cant say anything back but when I try to I just explain why I feel this way. Why do people tend to pick on others who are very sensitive and insecure is beyond me. Are they just being rude or dont they understand? I tried one time to explain to someone how something they said upset me, I get all tongue tied and all nervous she did say she was sorry yet she also said I worry to much too. That I cannot help. I am sure that being sensitive comes from the way I was brought up. My mom and dad verbually abused me, so much so that my mom would always tell me that I would never have any friends. She even made fun of the way I looked. I really didnt have to many friends when I was younger still that way now to kind of. I cannot help it if I am sensitive and insecure,. I would never be mean to anyone because I know how it feels .It is just that explaining to someone that you are sensitive and insecure is a very hard thing to do, they tend to look at you like you are crazy. I am not crazy .I just get tried of rude remarks from people sometimes.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, mountainstream, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Buffy01