Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2018 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
(((leomama))), the fact that this article helped you realize things that challenged you too isn't such a bad thing. The first step in healing is being able to identify the injury or injuries you have that you simply did not realize. The thing about reaching out for therapy is that there is only so much a therapist can do when the therapist doesn't know what your injuries are.

It's ok leomama, as someone goes through life and experiences life there are times where a person realizes some things that were missing for them. This can make a person feel "vulnerable". That doesn't mean you are a failure as a human being.

This wasn’t so much about a therapist as it was the loss of a relationship and what it’s done to me. Previously I had ended the relationship because it wasn’t healthy do to a complication on the other person’s part but that complication is gone now and I’m ready to resume but he’s gone. He may say I pushed him away but I will say I tried to reach out to him and he couldn’t or wouldn’t meet where I’m at. I’m devastated by the loss of the relationship. I kept trying to communicate him but I kept getting his voicemail and then nothing. He got upset with me because I disconnected our calendars but I was getting upset by being notified where he was but getting voice mail every time I called and constantly inviting him out without any acceptance.
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes