View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 11, 2018 at 11:42 AM

I've been thinking about this a lot last night and today. And I think it's definitely about the reaction of the other people. I actually had one of these daydreams last night which was very intense, and the object got destroyed. I enjoyed that, but I enjoyed a fake characters reaction even more.

I thought maybe its some attention seeking thing, but I don't do it with anything else, just with these stupid obsessions. In fact I'm usually opposite, I'm introverted and avoid attention. I definitely don't go seeking it or trying to show off or anything. But when I have an obsession object I do write things on online forums, thats all.

And why do I enjoy provoking a negative reaction from people? Why can't I just have positive daydreams, enjoying whatever I want. And if I have the object, obviously I don't need to daydream about it, but why pretend to be harming it? Why can't I just talk about it in a positive or neutral way?

I also just realised this started when I was about 12. One of the obsessions I had then, I did have a few daydreams about harming it but not of the intensity that I do now. I think it got worse around age 19-20.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky