View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 11, 2018 at 12:47 PM

OK so as far as dreams go, I am still trying to wrap my head around this one. Here goes:

In this dream, I was in another world on a journey. In it, were populated by monsters and characters from several different video games that I've played. The land seemed war-torn and mostly destroyed with humans and monsters struggling against each other; both sides trying to survive. Despite this, most of the human characters seemed avoidant and scared of me and the monsters weren't hostile or aggressive to me at all.

So anyways, I get to this town populated entirely by monsters. One of the monsters approached me and told me "he wishes to see you" in a cold sounding voice. I asked the monster "who's he", and the monster told me "our master" and pointed at a platform in midair supported by large stack of books as it's support. I approach the platform and this giant monster that looked like a gorilla with a bone mask but was the only character in this world that didn't appear in any video game that I've ever played signaled me to come up to him. I came up to him and had a seat with him. He then told me, "I know why you're here" and handed me a sheet of paper.

The paper was a numbered list with about 12 rows and 3 columns. Each column in each row had something like a code or number in it except all of the columns in row 4. When I read row 4 all I saw was the word "Suffering" in blood red capitol letters. That's when my alarm went off and woke me up.

What is even up with this dream. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Medusax