Luna's offical mini me.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 11, 2018 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineD View Post
If I could do things over again, I would do them differently. I would try harder. I would buy you flowers more often. It would get to the point where you'd tell me to stop and you would ask me why I was doing that. I'd have to tell you I had this dream where you died, and in the dream I regretted not buying you flowers all the time while you were alive. And you wouldn't understand because wtf. But you would have to be where I am now to understand.

I've always felt such a compulsion to buy you flowers. It started very early in our relationship. I didn't act on it for almost a whole year. I can be a real coward at times.

Now, in retrospect, I wonder why I felt such a compulsion. A friend of mine laughed at me for obsessively wanting to buy my male therapist flowers. But I think it was a memory. If we meet again in the next life, I'll want to buy you flowers again. And, again, I wouldn't know why. But hopefully next time I'll act on it more quickly.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't really imagine your pain. This post really got to me- my T likes flowers too and kept a white rose plant but I've never sent him any but I think I will in June for father's day .

And say nothing."

Hugs from:
RaineD

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, RaineD