View Single Post
MaroonAbalone

MaroonAbalone : Most humans are absolute garbage, that's a cold hard truth -8/16/19

5 yr Member
31 hugs
given
Default Dec 11, 2018 at 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I am not sure why you asked her to stop talking to him if he is the one you are dating? He was the one you had to talk to about excessive communications with other girl.

But if you two weren’t really dating, you just “liked” him then he and the girl are free to talk to whoever.

Overall it’s really depends on the context and specifics, I just don’t know enough to make a judgment what’s right what’s wrong as you didn’t explain enough. My husband talks to all kind of people and I can’t care less. Not like he is talking while on a date with me or being inappropriate or flirty. I am not threatened by him simply talking to people. So I am not sure about your situation
(To answer your question, I introduced her to him when we were first friends. Not sure if I clarified that in my post, if I hadn't, sorry! I was just pouring out the junk I was feeling that day and probably didn't mention it.)

My friend did confide in me that, in the past, she was close to disrupting a previous friend's relationship because she was harboring feelings for her boyfriend (she withdrew herself as soon as she found out she was liking him), and of course, because of this, I felt paranoid (I didn't hate her for it because we're human, we're bound to make mistakes and such, but I was fearing a "What if it's happening again?" scenario). I regret lashing out at her, but it was that thought that was in the back of my mind.

He did keep me his #1 priority, though. In no way did he neglect me because of her or any other negative impact.

I mentioned it in another reply, but one factor that made me uneasy was how easily he was reachable. The other girls knew who he was and my affiliation with him, but they didn't care for talking to him. My friend and him would talk nearly everyday the whole time we were together. I think this is what troubled me the most.

Last edited by MaroonAbalone; Dec 11, 2018 at 10:01 PM..
MaroonAbalone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blogwriter, MickeyCheeky, saidso

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, saidso