View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 12, 2018 at 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusax View Post
HI DARKNESS!!!!

This dream itself is not a mystery. If you think about everyday life, you can easily see how MOST, not all, dreams can be equated to that. You like games, you play them often, so there you are. Our ex-roommate used to play a very popular one (name of which escapes me) and that one sort of sounds like it. I play PC games...so I am not up on the more sophisticated ones. Anyway, recently I dreamed a friend of mine was going to run away and get married. IRL, another one did just that several months ago.

Ya but still. It isn't that uncommon for me to play games with the sole intent of escaping reality to avoid hurting.

Also, as of late, I've been getting more into single player games. I've always played a lot of online multiplayer games, such as MOBAs and MMOs. Used to play a lot of league and WoW and played Hots regularly even getting high Diamond in it up until a couple months ago but got tired of idiot teammates that clearly don't have the sense to play team games so I'm taking a break.

Bought some single player games off Steam during the black Friday sale. Immersing myself into a story driven game world isn't something that I've been able to do in awhile and I decided to do my new high end gaming PC some justice and play some AAA titles with good graphics. Bought the entire Witcher series (and enjoying their online CGC Gwent BTW) and some Assassin's Creed games. Binge played the entire Witcher 3 storyline in a week during Thanksgiving break to escape from loneliness (having a PC that can play it maxed at 2k is awesome), only to feel more empty afterwards because of the likeable characters and romance scenes and what not. Doing another playthrough on Death March (their hardest difficulty) and it's a joke difficulty wise for me.

Anyways, the dream I mentioned in this thread had monsters from a variety of games. It had a lot of monsters from the Witcher series, Warcraft games, and some Resident Evil games for some weird reason and a couple other games too.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote