Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 12, 2018 at 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperChapper View Post
You're absolutely right. Most of the time I can remind myself of the same kind of thoughts that you've said and I can keep going. Sometimes though, I get a little tired and it's easy to get overwhelmed by all of the negativity. I'll just take it one day at a time and things will work themselves out.
Just focus on yourself and what's good about being independent and single. I mean it's a given that you want to be in a relationship someday but it's better to take what you have at hand and see it in the best light as possible, garner the most benefits you can from the situation you are in.

Especially true that when someone is at least content with the status of their life, it's more likely that 2 things will happen. That person will find themselves more attractive to others, naturally because they have an air of peace around them, and second, once that relationship is started, the person who can find contentment and peace in singlehood will be a much stronger and confident partner in the relationship. it's a win win.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
healingme4me