183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 12, 2018 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missunderstood93 View Post
Boyfriend Replying & Posting Adds On Craigslist For
Possible trigger:

I am soo confused, the other day I went on my laptop and tried to login to my outlook account but my boyfriend of 6 months left his email signed on. When I glanced at his emails I noticed he has been responding to Craigslist adds. I noticed the dates of the when the email where sent and it was at the first 2 months of our relationship. Then I noticed one that was just a few weeks ago.

Possible trigger:
I then noticed that there we other messages more recently, my boyfriend gave the guy his new phone number which he got 2 months ago and was looking to meet up with him again.

I have not brought this up with him yet and I do not know how to bring this up, I am so confused and hurt. I really need some advice on what to do, I am not against peoples sexuality or want to make him feel embarrassed about his sexuality. But I do not want to be with someone who is cheating or thinking about cheating on me with anyone (man/woman/or another gender).

How do I bring this up and what should I do about this?

this has nothing at all to do with you making a judgment about his sexuality, it doesn't even need to be the focus of the dialog. The fact that your partner is having casual sex secretly with other people is the problem regardless of the orientation of said encounters.

I would not keep this to yourself for one second. In addition to the idea he's stupid for cheating in the first place it's his own darned fault for leaving the email logged in on your computer so you didn't even have to snoop to find out. You're free to mention what you saw, I think. But you dont' even need to justify yourself. walk away. Just tell him matter-of-fact that he's a cheater and you want someone that's faithful and leave it at that.

I said walk. I meant RUN.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, GLMS, MickeyCheeky